This involved replacing a old fire door with an oak ledged door and antique style hinges and latches, removing all the old units and replacing with some solid pine ones, I didn't make these but fitted them and I made the corner unit to match, as well as another cupboard door on a different unit. I persuaded the customer to go for a granite worktop as its in a high traffic area and it wasn't much more than a long lenght of chipboard worktop, but it looks a hundred times better! For this I made the template for the granite company to save the customer money and speed the process along.
|door made on site to match the others|
|Corner unit made on site to fit the space available|
|New Utility units with granite worktop|
|Key holder, letter tray and coat hooks, all lovely oak, yet to have finish applied|
|New Oak Door fitted with antique style hinges (not sure why it keeps loading this way round!)|
|Antique brass bell sourced and mounted on a oak plinth as the finishing touch|